High Country Harvest
May 18 - 27
North East Victoria's Festival of food, wine and beer
North East Victoria’s festival of food, wine and beer kicks off in 2013 with more than 40 events over 10 days.
In a region where produce and personalities are the ‘heroes of the dish’, the High Country Harvest offers wonderful opportunities to indulge in gourmet food, award-winning wine and craft beer, while meeting the producers who have not long harvested their autumn spoils. At the High Country Harvest you can:
- Enjoy more than 40 different events
- Indulge in gourmet food harvested in the region
- Sample your way around the region with award-winning wine and craft beer
- Meet the producers who transform their goods from the paddock to the plate
- Enjoy special Harvest Menus at local restaurants featuring regional produce
Book-ended by the convivial Harvest Celebration in Beechworth and Myrtleford’s Italian-heritage La Fiera, the program features many intimate ‘hands-on’ cooking classes at venues throughout Bright and the King Valley, behind-the-scenes food, wine and beer tastings and tours from Rutherglen to Mansfield and unforgettable dining experiences in renowned regional restaurants.